Sunday, July 12, 2009

Nicole Spence on “The After Kiss”

web_5_04 

by Nicole Spence

I just love my guy friends we just always seem to engage in the craziest of personal conversations. Last night a friend of mine, hmmm let's call him Jack. Jack and I got together with my girlfriend Jihan and a light skin guy friend of his, whose name escapes me at the moment.


We of course start knocking back the drinks and adult conversation. Jack starts talking about " Yea ya'll can't handle me, I'm Nasty in bed!" (Oh word) He explains that has been to several sex parties and all type of menages. Shut Up! Who knew I was friends with such a freak nasty!
So what else do you do Jack? He repeats a lot of shit Nic! But you know what this girl tried to do after she gave me head? What?! I screamed thinking its gonna be some real nasty shit like, peeing on him! Lol. This fool said she tried to kiss me! Wtf?!! Are we Ten?!!


Click to read more on our African American Love Blog

No comments: